- 7th Street Bungalow (10)
- 7th Street Cottage (4)
- Cambridge Creek House (5)
- Geyser Street Cottage (4)
- Heart of the Art Condo (4)
- Lewis Street Flat (5-6) NEW!
- Livingston Lagoon House (6) NEW!
- Livingston River House (8) NEW!
- Sweetwater Townhouse (4) NEW!
- Arrowhead House (Sleeps 8)
- Badger Lodge (6)
- Cabin at Pine Creek (4)
- Carbella Cabin (6)
- Carsey K Ranch (8)
- Creekside Guesthouse (19)
- Diamond Bar 7 Ranch (13-15)
- Flying Eagle House (8)
- Fox House (6-7)
- Homestead Cabin at Old Chico (6)
- Indian Hill Ranch House (8)
- Indian Hill Guest House (2)
- Mill Creek Cabin (4)
- Mission Creek Retreat (14)
- Morning Star Ranch House (8-10)
- Paradise Ranch Road Cabin (5)
- Pine Creek Hideaway (2-4) New!
- Point Of View House (6)
- Rennells House (10)
- River Bend House (6)
- Riverhouse on the Yellowstone (13)
- Riverwatch House (12)
- Sunshine Place (10-12) NEW!
- Vermillion Ranch: L&C (5)
- Vermillion Ranch: HH (8-11)
Through cycles of boom and bust, Livingston, a railroad town, has proven to be impressively resilient. It has also attracted a diverse population of Montana natives and big-city transplants. Writers, artists, and movie stars find the natural beauty of the area and the spirit and charm of Livingston to be irresistible, and they enjoy their friendships with carpenters, ranchers and railroaders who are here for the same reasons.
Livingston is an attractive combination of the old and the new. Much of the downtown is designated an Historic District with beautiful old buildings restored to accommodate shops, antique stores, galleries, live theater and excellent restaurants. There are about an equal number of bars and churches, and the remnants of the once-booming Red Light District have been commemorated with a Historic designation on ‘B’ Street.
Sacajawea Park, one of our city’s parks, is on the banks of the Yellowstone River and is walking distance from just about any place in town. It's a beautiful spot with a lagoon—where kids can fish—and there are picnic tables, grills, tennis courts and a wonderful new playground.
The Montana experience is yours for the asking. We invite you to base your stay at one of our properties and enjoy our beautiful area. We’ll be happy to take care of the details to ensure that your stay in the Last Best Place is memorable. We pride ourselves in being excellent hosts and offer many services—making this special place the ideal location for a quiet get-away, a special holiday with family, or a happy reunion with friends.
Tell us about your interests and ideas for your trip and we will help you decide which property would best suit your needs. We also want to know about special requirements or requests so that your stay is everything you hoped for--and more.
We look forward to sharing our special place with you.