- 7th Street Bungalow (10)
- 7th Street Cottage (4)
- Cambridge Creek House (5)
- Geyser Street Cottage (4)
- Heart of the Art Condo (4)
- Lewis Street Flat (5-6) NEW!
- Livingston Lagoon House (6) NEW!
- Livingston River House (8) NEW!
- Sweetwater Townhouse (4) NEW!
- Arrowhead House (Sleeps 8)
- Badger Lodge (6)
- Cabin at Pine Creek (4)
- Carbella Cabin (6)
- Carsey K Ranch (8)
- Creekside Guesthouse (19)
- Diamond Bar 7 Ranch (13-15)
- Flying Eagle House (8)
- Fox House (6-7)
- Homestead Cabin at Old Chico (6)
- Indian Hill Ranch House (8)
- Indian Hill Guest House (2)
- Mill Creek Cabin (4)
- Mission Creek Retreat (14)
- Morning Star Ranch House (8-10)
- Paradise Ranch Road Cabin (5)
- Pine Creek Hideaway (2-4) New!
- Point Of View House (6)
- Rennells House (10)
- River Bend House (6)
- Riverhouse on the Yellowstone (13)
- Riverwatch House (12)
- Sunshine Place (10-12) NEW!
- Vermillion Ranch: L&C (5)
- Vermillion Ranch: HH (8-11)
Indian Hill Ranch House, Ten Minutes from Livingston MT
Price: $2,440* to $3,800 per Week
$2,950/week house only; $3,800/week with guesthouse, June-Sept. & Holidays
No Cleaning fee
$2,440/week house only; $3,120/week with guesthouse, October-May*
*excluding Holidays, rate above
Call for short stay rates
Capacity/Size: Sleeps 6 to 8 Max number of guests: 6-8
Square footage: 3200 square feet
Lot size: 48 acres
Bedrooms: 3 Master Bedroom - King
Bedroom #2 - Queen
Bedroom #3 - 2 Twins
Guesthouse - Queen
Baths: 2 & 1/2 Main floor - Half bath
Second floor - 2 Full
Guesthouse - Full
Amenities:Beautiful views, patio and porches, outdoor furniture, gas grill, landscaping, underground sprinklers, central air conditioning, fire place, wireless internet, satellite TV, DVD, gourmet kitchen, RV hookup at guesthouse.
View Home General Info
Livingston: 9 miles
Chico Hot Springs: about 12 miles
Yellowstone Nat. Park: 42 miles/min
Bozeman: 35 miles
Availabilty:Our availability changes very quickly. Please fill out an online inquiry for openings.
Spectacular Paradise Valley Views
It's hard to believe that this gorgeous property is only 10 minutes from downtown Livingston. Everything in this home is top of the line! Located off East River Road in the highly desirable Indian Hill area of Paradise Valley, it offers one of the most spectacular mountain views you'll ever see. Situated on 48 irrigated acres, this 3,200- square-foot, two-story home offers 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. It is exquisitely decorated with beautiful furniture and rugs plus original art in every room, much of it by area artists. A large "extra" room off the Master suite can accommodate children as a playroom or additional sleeping space with cots.
The patio is oriented toward a spectacular view of the mountains and includes dining furniture and gas grill.
In addition, there is a very nice one bedroom self-contained Guest House about 200 yards from the main house that can be rented in conjunction with the Ranch House. Visit the Indian Hill guest House page.