- 7th Street Bungalow (10)
- 7th Street Cottage (4)
- Cambridge Creek House (5)
- Geyser Street Cottage (4)
- Heart of the Art Condo (4)
- Lewis Street Flat (5-6) NEW!
- Livingston Lagoon House (6) NEW!
- Livingston River House (8) NEW!
- Sweetwater Townhouse (4) NEW!
- Arrowhead House (Sleeps 8)
- Badger Lodge (6)
- Cabin at Pine Creek (4)
- Carbella Cabin (6)
- Carsey K Ranch (8)
- Creekside Guesthouse (19)
- Diamond Bar 7 Ranch (13-15)
- Flying Eagle House (8)
- Fox House (6-7)
- Homestead Cabin at Old Chico (6)
- Indian Hill Ranch House (8)
- Indian Hill Guest House (2)
- Mill Creek Cabin (4)
- Mission Creek Retreat (14)
- Morning Star Ranch House (8-10)
- Paradise Ranch Road Cabin (5)
- Pine Creek Hideaway (2-4) New!
- Point Of View House (6)
- Rennells House (10)
- River Bend House (6)
- Riverhouse on the Yellowstone (13)
- Riverwatch House (12)
- Sunshine Place (10-12) NEW!
- Vermillion Ranch: L&C (5)
- Vermillion Ranch: HH (8-11)
Indian Hill Guest House, Ten Minutes from Livingston MT
Price: $1,020 to $1,275 per Week
$1,275/week, June-Sept. & Holidays
No Cleaning fee
*excluding Holidays, rate above
Call for short stay rates
Capacity/Size: Sleeps 2 Max number of guests: 2
Square footage: 875 square feet
Lot size: 48 acres
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom - Queen
Baths: 1 Bath - ¾ with shower
Amenities:Beautiful views, gas stove, HDTV with Direct TV, DVD player with library, CD player and library, high-speed internet, two decks, grill, outdoor furniture, washer and dryer, luxury linens, RV hookup
View Home General Info
Livingston: 9 miles
Chico Hot Springs: about 12 miles
Yellowstone Nat. Park: 42 miles/min
Bozeman: 35 miles
Availabilty:Our availability changes very quickly. Please fill out an online inquiry for openings.
Luxury with Perfect Paradise Valley Views
Everything in this house is top of the line! This property, new for 2011, is the perfect place for one or two people, meticulously equipped with all you would ever need. Located off East River Road in the highly desirable Indian Hill area of Paradise Valley, it offers one of the most spectacular mountain views you'll ever see.
This property is located only 10 minutes from downtown Livingston, MT. Situated on 48 irrigated acres, this 432 s.f. second floor home offers one bedroom, one bath, a great kitchen, and a beautiful living room. It is exquisitely decorated with comfortable furniture and rugs plus original art in each room, much of it by area artists.
Two decks grace the guest house – one off the living room and a private bedroom deck. The decks are oriented toward pristine mountain views. The main deck includes furniture and a gas grill.
The Indian Hill Ranch House, a 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath large home, is located about 200 yards from the guest house and can be rented in conjunction with the Indian Hill Guest House. See the Indian Hill Ranch House page to see the main house’s lavish offerings.
|August||1-9, 17-31, Sept. 1 and beyond|