- 7th Street Bungalow (10)
- 7th Street Cottage (4)
- Cambridge Creek House (5)
- Geyser Street Cottage (4)
- Heart of the Art Condo (4)
- Lewis Street Flat (5-6) NEW!
- Livingston Lagoon House (6) NEW!
- Livingston River House (8) NEW!
- Sweetwater Townhouse (4) NEW!
- Arrowhead House (Sleeps 8)
- Badger Lodge (6)
- Cabin at Pine Creek (4)
- Carbella Cabin (6)
- Carsey K Ranch (8)
- Creekside Guesthouse (19)
- Diamond Bar 7 Ranch (13-15)
- Flying Eagle House (8)
- Fox House (6-7)
- Homestead Cabin at Old Chico (6)
- Indian Hill Ranch House (8)
- Indian Hill Guest House (2)
- Mill Creek Cabin (4)
- Mission Creek Retreat (14)
- Morning Star Ranch House (8-10)
- Paradise Ranch Road Cabin (5)
- Pine Creek Hideaway (2-4) New!
- Point Of View House (6)
- Rennells House (10)
- River Bend House (6)
- Riverhouse on the Yellowstone (13)
- Riverwatch House (12)
- Sunshine Place (10-12) NEW!
- Vermillion Ranch: L&C (5)
- Vermillion Ranch: HH (8-11)
Homestead Cabin at Old Chico
Price: $1,015* to $1,575 per Week
$1,575/week, June-Sept & Holidays
No Cleaning fee
$155 and up /night, June-Sept & Holidays
• $145 and up/night, October-May
* Call for offseason rates
3 night min. High season
Capacity/Size:Sleeps 4 to 6 Max number of guests: 4-6
Lot Size: 1/2 acre
Bedrooms: 2+ Bedroom #1 (main floor) - Queen
Living Room - Trundle bed/couch
Loft - Full
Baths: 1 One ¾ bath with shower
Amenities:Great views, fenced yard, nice landscaping, ceiling fans, local and incoming phone service, high speed internet, CD player, gas grill, deck, outdoor furniture, fire pit
View Home General Info
Livingston: 23 miles
Yellowstone Nat. Park: 30 miles/min
Bozeman: 48 miles
• Chico Hot Springs Resort: 1 mile
Availabilty:Our availability changes very quickly.Please fill out an online inquiry for openings.
Cozy Cabin at the base of Emigrant Gulch
Just one mile past the world-renown Chico Hot Springs Resort is a piece of history. Situated in the tiny settlement of Old Chico, the Homestead Cabin is surrounded by historic buildings, which are remnants of the 19th century gold mining days.
The cozy cabin has been remodeled to include modern amenities without any loss of charm.
Enjoy hiking right from the property, or just sit on the deck and enjoy the scenery. The cabin is pet friendly with a fenced yard.
|NOTE. If you are having problems viewing enlarged images check to see if pop-up window is behind current browser window.|