- 7th Street Bungalow (10)
- 7th Street Cottage (4)
- Cambridge Creek House (5)
- Geyser Street Cottage (4)
- Heart of the Art Condo (4)
- Lewis Street Flat (5-6) NEW!
- Livingston Lagoon House (6) NEW!
- Livingston River House (8) NEW!
- Sweetwater Townhouse (4) NEW!
- Arrowhead House (Sleeps 8)
- Badger Lodge (6)
- Cabin at Pine Creek (4)
- Carbella Cabin (6)
- Carsey K Ranch (8)
- Creekside Guesthouse (19)
- Diamond Bar 7 Ranch (13-15)
- Flying Eagle House (8)
- Fox House (6-7)
- Homestead Cabin at Old Chico (6)
- Indian Hill Ranch House (8)
- Indian Hill Guest House (2)
- Mill Creek Cabin (4)
- Mission Creek Retreat (14)
- Morning Star Ranch House (8-10)
- Paradise Ranch Road Cabin (5)
- Pine Creek Hideaway (2-4) New!
- Point Of View House (6)
- Rennells House (10)
- River Bend House (6)
- Riverhouse on the Yellowstone (13)
- Riverwatch House (12)
- Sunshine Place (10-12) NEW!
- Vermillion Ranch: L&C (5)
- Vermillion Ranch: HH (8-11)
Geyser Street Cottage
Price: $700* to $875 per Week
• $875/week, June-Sept & Holidays
No Cleaning fee
• $700/week, October-May*
*excluding Holidays, rate above
• Call for short stay rates
Capacity/Size: Sleeps 2-4• Max number of guests: 2-4
• Square footage: 979
Bedrooms: 2• Master Bedroom - Queen
• Bedroom #2 - 2 Twin beds
Baths: 1& 1/2• Master Bath - ¾, w/shower
• Bath #2 - Half
Amenities:Local and incoming phone service, TV (basic cable), DVD, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities, gas grill, outdoor furniture, walking distance to downtown and city park
View Home General Info
• Yellowstone Nat. Park: 52 miles/min
• Bozeman: 25 miles
Availabilty:Our availability changes very quickly. Please fill out an online inquiry for openings.
Located just a few blocks from downtown Livingston.
This charming cottage is located on the west side of Livingston. It is an easy walk to the Yellowstone River and the adjacent Sacajawea Park—where locals and visitors enjoy picnicking, horseshoes, tennis and swimming, as well stunningly beautiful views of the mountains.
The house features a newly remodeled kitchen, two bedrooms and one-and-a-half baths, and is full of color and style.
The dining area opens onto a small deck with outdoor furniture and a small yard with an exquisite perennial garden.
This house accommodates 3-4 comfortably. If your group is larger, consider combining this house with our Yellowstone Manor House, which is a few blocks away. We have found that guests love the privacy of separate houses, while being able to gather at a moments notice.
|July||1-2, 7-20, 28-31|
|August||1-31, Sept 1-6, Sept. 14 & beyond|
|NOTE. If you are having problems viewing enlarged images check to see if pop-up window is behind current browser window.|