- 7th Street Bungalow (10)
- 7th Street Cottage (4)
- Cambridge Creek House (5)
- Geyser Street Cottage (4)
- Heart of the Art Condo (4)
- Lewis Street Flat (5-6) NEW!
- Livingston Lagoon House (6) NEW!
- Livingston River House (8) NEW!
- Sweetwater Townhouse (4) NEW!
- Arrowhead House (Sleeps 8)
- Badger Lodge (6)
- Cabin at Pine Creek (4)
- Carbella Cabin (6)
- Carsey K Ranch (8)
- Creekside Guesthouse (19)
- Diamond Bar 7 Ranch (13-15)
- Flying Eagle House (8)
- Fox House (6-7)
- Homestead Cabin at Old Chico (6)
- Indian Hill Ranch House (8)
- Indian Hill Guest House (2)
- Mill Creek Cabin (4)
- Mission Creek Retreat (14)
- Morning Star Ranch House (8-10)
- Paradise Ranch Road Cabin (5)
- Pine Creek Hideaway (2-4) New!
- Point Of View House (6)
- Rennells House (10)
- River Bend House (6)
- Riverhouse on the Yellowstone (13)
- Riverwatch House (12)
- Sunshine Place (10-12) NEW!
- Vermillion Ranch: L&C (5)
- Vermillion Ranch: HH (8-11)
Price: $1,400* to $1,650 per Week
$1,650/week, June-Sept & Holidays
No Cleaning fee
*excluding Holidays, rate above
Call for short stay rates
Capacity/Size: Sleeps 6 to 8 Max number of guests: 6-8
Bedrooms: 3 Bedroom #1 - Queen
Bedroom #2 - Queen
Bedroom #3 - 2 Twin beds
Baths: 2 Bath #1 - Full
Bath #2 - 3/4
Amenities:Spacious kitchen, family room, central air conditioner, BBQ, TV, VCR, high-speed wireless internet, fireplace, washer, dryer, ping-pong table, within walking distance to Yellowstone River
View Home General Info
Livingston: 20 miles
Yellowstone Nat. Park: 36 miles/min
Bozeman: 45 miles
Availabilty:Our availability changes very quickly. Please fill out an online inquiry for openings.
Within walking distance of public fishing access to the Yellowstone River. Near Yellowstone National Park.
Centrally located in Montana's Paradise Valley makes for a short drive to Yellowstone Natinonal Park, Chico Hot Springs and fishing and rafting on the Famous Yellowstone River.
This attractive 3-level, 3-bedroom, 2-bath house was designed by owner-architect Tom Ochsner of Santa Barbara.
The main floor is an open plan with a beautiful upscale stainless steel kitchen and living/dining area. The central feature is a soaring rock fireplace surrounded by many windows to enjoy the glorious mountain views. One bedroom and one bath are located on the main floor as are laundry facilities.
The master suite with bath and another bedroom occupy the upper floor.
The lower level is a large casual gathering room with television and high speed internet service. It is also equipped with a wet bar and small refrigerator for added convenience. There is also a ping-pong table to test your skills.
The furnishings and appointments are all new and particularly tasteful.
Enjoy the scenery from the deck or take the 5-minute walk (0.2 miles) to the Yellowstone River where there is public fishing access.
For larger groups, you can combine a couple of our other properties that are in the same area. The Point of View House and Riverfront House & Guest House are within walking distance of the Arrowhead House.