- 7th Street Bungalow (10)
- Cambridge Creek House (5)
- Geyser Street Cottage (4)
- Heart of the Art Condo (4)
- Livingston Lagoon House (6)
- Livingston River House (8)
- Mission Creek (9-10)
- Sweetwater Townhouse (4)
- Arrowhead House (Sleeps 8)
- Badger Lodge (6)
- Cabin at Pine Creek (4)
- Carbella Cabin (6)
- Carsey K Ranch (8)
- Fox House (6-7)
- Homestead Cabin & School House at Old Chico (7-9)
- Hyalite House (8) NEW!
- Indian Hill Ranch House (6-8)
- Indian Hill Guest House (2-4)
- Mill Creek Cabin (4)
- Paradise Ranch Road Cabin (5)
- Pine Creek Hideaway (2-4)
- Rennells House (10)
- River Bend House (6)
- Riverhouse on the Yellowstone (13)
- Riverwatch House (12)
- Sunshine Place (10-12)
- Vermillion Ranch: L&C (5)
- Vermillion Ranch: HH (8-11)
- Yellowstone Adventure Retreat (14) NEW!
Livingston River House
Price: $1,320* to $1,550 per Week
• $1,550/week, June-Sept & Holidays
No Cleaning fee on 7 day+ stays
• $1,320/week, October-May*
*excluding Holidays, rate above
• Call for short stay rates
• 4 Day Minimum Stay
Capacity/Size: Sleeps 8-10
• Max number of guests :8-10
• Square footage:
Bedrooms: 4• Master Bedroom - Queen
• Bedroom #2 -Queen
• Bedroom #3 -Queen
• Bedroom #4 - 2 Twin beds
Baths: 2• Master Bath - -Full
• Bath #2 -Full/ Tub & Walk-in Shower
Amenities:Yellowstone riverfront, large lawn, kitchen patio on river side,, sauna, beautiful modern kitchen w/ double oven, local phone, large flat panel TV (basic cable), DVD, Wi-Fi, new laundry facilities, gas grill, outdoor furniture, walking distance to downtown and city park
View Home General Info
• Yellowstone Nat. Park: 52 miles/min
• Bozeman: 25 miles
Availabilty:Our availability changes very quickly. Please fill out an online inquiry for openings.
A Livingston house along the Yellowstone River.
This spacious four bedroom home on the Yellowstone River offers private river access and views of the nearby Absarorka Mountains. The living room features floor to ceiling windows, comfortable chairs and sofas, along with an entertainment center. The house's gathering area is centered on the kitchen with its stylish tile counters and breakfast bar. It connects to both formal dining area and kitchen dining area which open onto the patio with panoramic views of the river and mountains! The master bedroom is accessed from the front entry area. It has a queen bed, its own patio area and a full bathroom that includes a wonderful wooden sauna. The three other bedrooms are on the opposite side of the house and share a bathroom. One bedroom has a queen bed with a door to outside, another has a full and the remaining room is furnished with two twin beds.
Livingston, Montana's most popular park, Sacajawea, also bordering the Yellowstone river, has 100 year old shade trees, a great kids area and is just 4 blocks away. Downtown Livingston, well known for its art galleries, historic museums, restaurants and interesting shops, is only a 10 minute walk.
For larger groups, up to 14, the Cambridge Creek House is a perfect companion for the Yellowstone River House. Three blocks away and gives folks from different generations or families some room to breathe.