- 7th Street Bungalow (10)
- Cambridge Creek House (5)
- Geyser Street Cottage (4)
- Livingston Lagoon House (6)
- Livingston River House (8)
- Sweetwater Townhouse (4)
- Badger Lodge (6)
- Cabin at Pine Creek (4)
- Carbella Cabin (6)
- Carsey K Ranch (8)
- Falcon House at Chico (6) New!
- Homestead Cabin & School House at Old Chico (7-9)
- Hyalite House (8)
- Mill Creek Cabin (4)
- Pine Creek Hideaway (2-4)
- Rennells House (10)
- River Bend House (6)
- Riverhouse on the Yellowstone (13)
- Vermillion Ranch: L&C (5)
- Vermillion Ranch: HH (8-11)
- Yellowstone Adventure Retreat (14)
Livingston Lagoon House
Check Calendar Below
Price:$1,120* to $1,400 per Week
No Cleaning fee on 7 day+ stays
• $1,120week, October & May*
*excluding Holidays, rate above
• Contact for short stay rates
• 4 Day Minimum Stay
Capacity/Size: Sleeps 6• Max number of guests: 6
• Square Footage:
Bedrooms: 3• Bedroom #1 - Queen
• Bedroom #2 - Two twins
• Bedroom #3 - Queen
Baths: 2• Bath #1 - Full
• Bath #2 - Full
Amenities:Lagoon, city park, fireplace, cable TV, wi-fi, entertainment center,, local & incoming phone, laundry, grill, picnic table, one block from Yellowstone river,
View Home General Info
• Yellowstone Nat. Park: 52miles/min
• Bozeman: 25 miles
Availabilty:Our availability changes very quickly. Please fill out an online inquiry for openings.
Situated on Yellowstone Street, in Livingston’s premiere historic district, the Livingston Lagoon House offers a charming retro feeling and an unbeatable location.
The living room wraps around a central stone fireplace. The large windows directly overlook the Lagoon with the majestic Absaroka mountains in the background.
The house is only a block from the Yellowstone River and Sacajawea Park where you can enjoy the riverside walking path, picnic facilities, tennis courts, swimming pool and horse-shoe pits.
A pleasant 5 minute walk takes you to downtown Livingston with its small town charm. Enjoy the interesting shops, many galleries and surprisingly good restaurants.